Tuesday, June 9, 2009

That's A Wrap

We tapped, we jazzed, we hip hopped, we balleted, we danced our hearts out. The recital is over. Now I can start thinking about next year's. No pictures to show, yet. So glad the bbq is over too. So much work this last week...boo! Almost the perfect amount of food prepared. I did get to enjoy a delicious burger for lunch today. Way too much beer left. I really thought we would've gone through more, I guess a Sunday bbq doesn't call for much alcohol consumption.

Things I am currently coveting...
I simply must have one of these dresses. My only problem is which color to choose, they're all so scrumptious.

Butter by Nadia



And how much do I love this Balenciaga bag? Let me count the ways...

smartbargains.com

Of course I have no need for either of these things, but am I going to let the stop me? We'll see.

No comments: