Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wedding Woes

Picking up my dress tomorrow. Thinking about trying a few on at a different store first. Why is it harder to commit to the dress than the guy? I really need to get crack-a-lackin' on the wedding plans. We haven't even agreed on colors yet. What I do have:
man - check
venue - check
date - check
dress - kinda
wedding party - mostly*I say mostly because he still has to ask his friends

I suppose I'm doing alright, it's still 10.5 months away. I wanted to send out save-the-dates already, but the guest list is still a work-in-progress. (read completely out of control). The months are ticking away rather quickly which concerns me. Hopefully after the recital, ahem June 7 ahem, I can devote more hours to planning this once-in-a-lifetime shindig.
The other question I get a lot is "where are you going on your honeymoon?". Great something else to plan!

No comments: