Sunday, March 1, 2009

Brooke + Scott

I realize it's been a while since my inaugural post. I had hoped to post daily, but planned to post weekly and here it is nearly a month later...bad blogger!!! After reading my first post my fiance, Scott, replied dejectedly "You didn't even mention me". In an effort to make amends for this slight I shall now tell you the story of us. Scott and I met in the Oregon Marching Band. This was definitely by chance as I happened to join the only sorority that had a member who was in the band. I, being a dancer did not want to convert to colorguard, but my Big was in the guard and talked me into doing it with her. She quit after that year, but I stayed for 5 total...Yay free Nike gear!!! Scott played trumpet in the OMB, he noticed me, I noticed him, blah blah blah. After a bit of encouragement from our friend, Ray, and maybe a little stalking by me, we ended up on our first date. We went ballroom dancing at Gerlinger. And a short 8 years later, here we are finally planning a wedding for next spring.

Then...


Now...

BB + SO = LOVE

1 comment:

Kelly Gesick said...

Adorable, can't wait for more posts!